You can upgrade your membership by following the below steps.
- Visit the My Account page.
- Select Subscriptions on the My Account navigation
- Select “Manage” next to the membership you would like to upgrade.
- Under the “Actions” section of the Subscription Management page, the option to “Upgrade” your membership will be visible if your membership is eligible for an upgrade.
- Select “Upgrade”. You will be prompted with further detail on upgrading your membership at this step.
- Proceed and complete payment checkout to upgrade your membership.
A membership upgrade will charge you the full amount of the membership you are upgrading to. When upgrading, the amount of copies left in your current membership (if any) will be transferred and added to your upgraded premium membership.
You will receive your premium member benefits on GolfersJournal.com upon payment completion of your membership upgrade. For most people, this should be immediately after completing your upgrade order. If you’re not seeing your premium member benefits in your account after your completed membership upgrade, please contact our Membership Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (949) 492-2637.
Our office hours are from 9 am-5 pm PT Monday-Friday.