- How do I access the Broken Tee Society Discord server?
Log in to your TGJ account, complete the short and confidential onboarding here, and you’re in.
- I’m on the server, but can only see a few channels (start here, rules, tutorials, etc.) – what do I do?
Reach out to our Community Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and Discord username, and we will help you get it sorted.
- I’m having trouble getting connected to the server, where should I go for help?
If you are having trouble with your Discord account, please review Discord’s FAQ page or reach out to our Community Manager – email@example.com
- Is there a price associated with joining the Discord server?
No – access to the server is included in your TGJ membership.
- Are my application answers or personal information shared anywhere in Discord?
No. The answers in your BTS application are sent to our Community Manager here at TGJ, and the Discord platform works the same way as an email client – it stores your email address and date of birth, but does not share them.
- Do I need to use my real name as a username, or can I remain anonymous?
The Broken Tee Society is a private community available only to Golfer’s Journal members, and as such, most members feel comfortable sharing their names and some details about themselves. Of course, we recognize this may not be possible for everyone, so you are encouraged to do whatever makes you feel most comfortable. All that we ask is that members act in good faith. The Broken Tee Society community rules can be found here.
- Why are some usernames different colors?
One small, extra perk of TGJ Premium Membership: you get a shiny gold username in our Discord server. Standard Members’ usernames are green, while staff usernames are blue. All of our Premium Member benefits can be found here.
If you have any other questions or concerns, you can reach us at +1-949-492-2637 Monday-Friday 9AM – 5:30PM PST.